How To Make Iced Tea Icey Poles
With summertime coming up, so many things are planned — from pool parties and afternoons at the beach to family reunions and long road trips. Want to beat the heat while you’re at it? Try an iced tea icey pole — it’s just what you need to quench your thirst while chilling out.
Icey poles have been known for flavors like strawberry and milk, melon and vanilla — let’s take the boredom out of that with icy poles made from iced tea.
Switch up traditional to iced tea icey poles this Summer
Why settle for traditional flavours when you can easily make incredible tea-flavoured icey poles with Tea Tonic’s range of iced tea? Packed with vitamins that benefit your health and ease your mind, not only will iced tea icey poles satisfy your cravings and keep you cool — they'll also provide unparalleled refreshment to your mind and body.
Transform any flavour of iced tea from Tea Tonic into heavenly iced-tea desserts that are perfect for kids and adults! Here’s how:
What you’ll need:
- 5 Blue Magic tea bags
- ½ cup (125ml) freshly squeezed lemon juice
- ¼ cup & 2 & ½ teaspoons (70 gms) of your choice of sweetener
- Lemon slices if needed
How to create iced tea icey pole:
- Place tea bags into a large heat-proof jug or bottle.
- Pour 2 cups boiling water, then stir and steep for 7 mins.
- Remove the tea bags from the water
- Add sweetener to tea and stir until dissolved (you can add or remove based on your preferences)
- Squeeze and strain lemon juice and add to tea depending on how purple or blue you prefer it to be.
- Pour in cold water until it reaches 34oz (1 litre).
- Place the lemon slices into the moulds
- Pour tea mix into molds, add sticks, and freeze for at least four hours until frozen.
- Remove from molds and enjoy!
Who knew organic tea could be so much fun? Creating an icey pole with magic blue tea not only looks amazing but also tastes amazing. You can make it with organic tea bags for a change.
Create the best icey poles with iced tea from Tea Tonic
Tea Tonic has a range of tea bags you’ll love as an icey pole this summer. From green teas and herbal teas to magical teas that change colour when certain ingredients are added — we have something that will change your perception of healthy teas!