Pu'erh Tea Golden Nuggets 500g
BUY NOW. PAY LATER. INTEREST-FREE.
We have partnered with Afterpay to bring you simple, interest-free payment plans. Buy what you want today, pay with it suits you best.
NO PAYMENT TODAY
Pay in 4 simple fortnightly installments
NO HIDDEN FEES
NO CARD APPLICATION
No lengthly application. Instant approval online
CONTAINS CAFFEINE - VEGAN FRIENDLY - GLUTEN FREE - NATURAL PROBIOTIC
Earthy and incredibly satisfying. The tea leaf is unique to the Yunnan Province in China and is processed naturally to encourage microbial fermentation after the leaves are dried. Stored for many years allowing for this process, Pu'erh Tea contains naturally occurring probiotics. It pairs well with rich desserts and is traditionally consumed after meals. Each golden nugget will make up to four infusions without losing its distinctive taste, each infusion taking on a slightly different flavour profile.
This 500g pack of individual gold nuggets contains approximately 60 nuggets, each wrapped in gold foil
Ingredients: Fermented and aged pu'erh tea, (Camellia sinenses).
Flavour: The Whiskey of Tea, rich and earthy in flavour
- Place the tea in an infuser, fasten the infuser in your teapot and pour in a small amount of hot water. Note: The hotter the temperature of the water, the stronger your brew will be.
- Swirl the water around to rinse out any impurities from the tea.
- Discard this water leaving behind the wet tea leaves in your infuser - don't discard the tea leaves!
- Pour hot water into your teapot (500ml) and leave to steep for 3-4 minutes.
- Once the tea has steeped, remove your tea filter to stop the infusion process.
- Pour and enjoy! You can re-use the tea leaves 4-5 times, finding a slightly different flavour profile in every pot.